Posted May 21, 2020 at 09:00 pm Closes Jun 4, 2020 at 09:00 pm
The First Nations of Northern Manitoba Child and Family Services Authority (Northern Authority) is responsible for administering and providing for the delivery of child and family services (CFS) to twenty-seven First Nation communities through seven mandated First Nations CFS agencies.
The Receptionist position is responsible for providing exceptional client service by greeting and attending to management, staff and other collaterals in person, by phone, email and/or fax. The positon is responsible for general reception duties and ensuring the smooth flow of front office operations. The position is responsible for administrative support including redirecting incoming calls and inquiries, processing incoming materials to be distributed to appropriate units, scheduling, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing mail and booking resources.
· Post-secondary training and experience in performing reception, clerical and administrative duties.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to address inquiries and/or concerns promptly and courteously.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to relay information effectively & efficiently.
· Advanced working knowledge of Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Experience handling sensitive and confidential material in professional manner.
· Demonstrate initiative and takes direction well.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to speak Cree, Dene and/or Oji-Cree is a definite asset.
Conditions of Employment:
· Must provide a satisfactory criminal records check, child abuse registry check and prior contact check prior to starting employment.
Please ensure your cover letter and resume clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications and include two (2) professional references.
Deadline for Applications: June 4, 2020
Advertisement # NA090
First Nations of Northern Manitoba
Child and Family Services Authority
200-300 Alpine Way
Swan Lake First Nation (Headingly), MB
Fax: (204) 942-1858
"We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted."
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resume if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: