Posted Mar 25, 2020 at 08:00 pm Closes Apr 8, 2020 at 08:00 pm
POSITION: File Clerk
LOCATION: Winnipeg Sub-Office
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to review, gather information and arrange/record all files as per the agency filing guidelines.
- Grade 12 Diploma; Relevant college diploma and/or professional certificate;
- Minimum of two years of direct work experience in a file clerk capacity.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft applications;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to lift and carry boxes up to 25 pounds;
- Strong sense of ethics and the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion; knowledge of data privacy laws;
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak Island Lake Dialect (oji-cree) would be an asset.
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 8, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward their cover letter, resume and three professional references. One reference must be from a direct supervisor with your most recent employer.
Island Lake First Nations Family Services
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED AND SUBJECT TO PRIOR CONTACT, CRIMINAL CHECK AND CHILD ABUSE REGISTRY CHECK. WE THANK ALL WHO APPLY, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: