Posted Jan 13, 2020 at 06:00 pm Closes Feb 10, 2020 at 06:00 pm
AMIK AND AIR CANADA PARTNER TO RECRUIT INDIGENOUS CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE AGENTS - AIRPORT!
Do you dream of embarking on a career with the Best Airline in North America and proudly representing the Indigenous People of Canada? Imagine using your traditional teachings of respect and honour to host over 40 million customers annually as they embark on their travels. Our client Air Canada is seeking talented, respectful and caring Customer Sales and Service Agents to help take them from the Best Airline in North America to a Top 10 Global Airline.
Treating every customer like a family member ensures every trip is special and a great experience for travelling customers. Air Canada is looking for customer driven people to be a part of their team. Join a growing airline that has permanent positions open in major cities across Canada
· Conduct passenger check-in.
· Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
· Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
· Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Customer Sales and Service Agent role:
· Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
· Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Accustomed to working within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
· Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
· High school diploma or academic equivalent.
· Eligible to work in Canada.
· Candidates must also obtain the Transport Canada security card (RAIC). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for additional details).
SALARY, BENEFITS & TRAINING
· This is a permanent, full-time position which guarantees 40 hours per week.
· The hourly rate is of $14.00/hour
· Competitive benefits plan
· Eligible candidates must be willing to undergo and successfully pass a two (2) to four (4) weeks full-time training (attendance is mandatory).
Apply wth cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
AMIK thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: