Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 10:15 pm Closes Dec 13, 2019 at 10:15 pm
The Data Entry Clerk works under the supervisory function of the Assistant Director of Special Education.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the general office typing such as correspondence, research data, and reports. The Data Entry Clerk also assists in special projects/events when required.
· Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs;
· Manage and organize records and files;
· Prepare relevant reports as needed;
· Provide general data entry support across many multidisciplinary teams within the department;
· Maintain quality standards for processing documents into finished products;
· Maintain accurate records of processed information;
· Operate office machines and equipment i.e. computer, scanner, fax machine, photocopier, etc.;
· Provide clerical support when assigned to assist with special projects or events i.e. conferences, workshops, meetings;
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Special Education.
· Completion of a secretarial training program;
· A minimum of at least two years’ experience in the clerical support area;
· Proficient in preparing documents, reports;
· Proficient in operating computer hardware and various computer software;
· Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office’s Access and Excel programs;
· Experience working with First Nations in the field of education;
· Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural skills to work in a First Nations environment-
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Ability to work independently;
· Ability to speak a First Nations Languages would be an asset;
· Ability to relate to and communicate well with others;
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in technical and plain language writing.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter (please state position title applying for), along with (3) professional reference listings (including a most recent employer reference) by 4:00 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2019 to:
Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre Inc.
2-1100 Waverley Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 3X9
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 204.942.2490
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to First Nations people and applicants are asked to self-declare in their resume or cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted. Successful candidates must provide satisfactory criminal and child abuse registry checks.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: