Posted Jun 10, 2021 at 08:00 pm Closes Jun 24, 2021 at 08:00 pm
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Senior Executive Assistant
Are you a seasoned administrative professional who enjoys being reliable and dependable? Are you well known for your go-getter attitude and ability to get tasks completed before you are asked to do them? you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading this ad for your opportunity to support the movement of improving the Health Status of First Nations people in Manitoba.
FNHSSM is currently hiring a Senior Executive Assistant for the Executive Director/Board of Directors. This position is responsible for providing high level, effective, administrative support to the Executive Director and the FNHSSM Board of Directors. The role is responsible for coordinating daily activities including scheduling, preparing agenda, minutes, and draft correspondences. The demand of this role is heavy, as many responsibilities require coordination to ensure that the administration of FNHSSM is efficient as it is vital to the Nations we support.
What can FNHSSM offer you? Too much to list but here are some of the highlights:
· Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and 5% employer matched pension plan benefits;
· This position is still mostly virtual for the interim, but when we are in the office we offer free parking and great amenities;
· FNHSSM is an employer that genuinely cares, we care about our employees and treat them like our family.
What are we looking for? We’ll keep this brief:
· A graduate of a college level Administrative Assistant program from a recognized college or technical institute or a combination of related experience;
· Minimum five years administrative experience supporting an executive level
· Adaptability, if you can adapt to any situation you will thrive as the Senior Executive Assistant;
· We need someone who has the ability to multi-task and meet defined required timelines.
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? If so, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, or if you would like to review the detailed job description, we would like to hear from you, contact us at 204-794-4025. This position will be open until Thursday, June 24th, 2021 at 4:30PM (CST). No late applications will be accepted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to voluntarily indicate in their covering letter if they are from any of the following groups: women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: