Posted May 4, 2021 at 05:00 pm Closes May 18, 2021 at 05:00 pm
Based on Experience
Child and Family Services
Winnipeg Outreach Office
Monday May 3, 2021
Friday May 14, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter along with all checks (stipulated below) to:
FAX: (204) 632-7226 PHONE: (204) 632-5404
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory criminal records, child/adult abuse registry and prior contact checks. Please cite the competition number and position in the subject line when submitting by email or fax. We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent.
Our mission is to provide child protection and family services to Peguis First Nation membership and to all other nations that may request our services.
· A related secretarial certificate, with an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
· Knowledge of child and family services programs;
· Computer knowledge;
· Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills;
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
· Good time management and exceptional organizational skills;
· Excellent work record/history;
· Ability to work on a repetitive task;
· First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent;
· Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child and Adult Abuse Registry Check.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: