Posted Apr 7, 2021 at 03:00 pm Closes Apr 21, 2021 at 03:00 pm
Neeginan Centre Inc.
Deadline: Open until position is filled
Position Type: Term (until June 30th, 2021), Full-Time, 40 Hours per Week
Monday to Friday - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
THIS IS A POSITION FOR YOUTH. YOU MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 TO 30 YEARS OLD TO APPLY.
The Covid-19 Screener will administer/provide Covid-19 screening to all staff, constituents and visitors that enter Neeginan Centre. In addition, the incumbent will provide host and support services to guests, staff, and clients/students entering or exiting the building. This includes greeting guests, directing them to locations within the building, and providing information about services within the building and overall customer support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Set up the screening table at the beginning of the day.
· Greet each person as they enter the building and have them sanitize their hands before proceeding to the screening table.
· Ask each person the required COVID-19 screening questions and take their temperature with a laser thermometer.
· Connect visitors with the appropriate program/person.
· Work closely with security and other Neeginan Centre staff as well as with staff from Aboriginal Health and Wellness Centre, Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development, and Aboriginal Council.
· Store screening table at the end of the day.
· Sanitization of high use areas
· Other responsibilities as required
THIS IS A POSITION FOR YOUTH ONLY. YOU MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 TO 30 YEARS OLD TO APPLY.
Please submit a resume and cover letter citing the job title to email@example.com. You can also apply online at www.cahrd.org/jobs.
Preference will be given to Indigenous candidates (Status, Non-status, Métis, or Inuit). Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: