Posted Jan 13, 2021 at 09:00 pm Closes Jan 27, 2021 at 09:00 pm
Native Addictions Council of Manitoba is seeking a compassionate community helper who can carry out daily tasks and able to work as a team leader in a busy kitchen atmosphere. The Nutrionist Cook will be responsible for performing and cooking the daily meals as a weekly task on the premises. The Nutrionist Cook will follow direction and control of the Program Supervisor and Executive Director.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and a Driver's Abstract
- Must be abstinent from substance drug abuse for at least 2 years
- Food Handler's Certificate is an assest
- Strong Knowledge of proper food and handling procedures
- High School diploma/ GED required
- Candidates are required to provide a current Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Check, Adult Abuse Check and a Vulnerable Persons Sector Check
- Knowledge of Indigenous Culture and ability to speak a Native language is preferred.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standard in work areas.
- Clean food preparations areas, cooking surfaces and utensils
- Measure ingredients required for specfic food items being prepared.
- Plan menus according to employers needs and dietary resrtictions.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirments for quality and quantity.
- Schedule acitivites and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.\
Apply in writing:
Human Resources Specialist
Native Addictions Council of Manitoba
160 Salter Street
Fax: (204) 586-3921
NACM VALUES ACHIEVING EMPLOYMENT EQUITY AND LIVED EXPERIENCE therefore candidates are encouraged to indicate in their cover letter if they are of indigenous ancestry. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: