Posted Oct 16, 2020 at 03:30 pm Closes Oct 30, 2020 at 03:30 pm
WEST REGION CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES INC.
Invites applications for a
FAMILY ENHANCEMENT CASE AIDE
EBB & FLOW FIRST NATION
Reporting to the Community Based Team Supervisor, the worker will be responsible to work as part of a team in delivering a full range of child and family services utilizing a community based model of service delivery, with emphasis on prevention and resource services as a frontline approach.
· Providing prevention/intervention assistance for the CFS case specific and PRS program areas
· Provision of frontline voluntary child and family services, including intake and referral
· Planning, developing and implementation of community based prevention programs as related to child and family service needs of the community
· Assist in the delivery of statutory services as required
· Assist in the delivery of treatment support programs
· To work with the community based team in developing and promoting programs supports as required
· Arranging and supervising family visits in conjunction with CFS workers
· Providing transportation for clients
· Minimum Grade 12 high school education or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and training
· Must have working knowledge of the CFS Act
· Must have a commitment to First Nations Child & Family Services and community based planning
· Knowledge of and appreciation for Ojibway culture and aspirations are essential.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
· Must have the ability to make decisions and work effectively with others in a team process
· The ability to speak Ojibway will be considered a definite asset
· Must have computer training and/or knowledge of Microsoft Office
The successful applicant must provide WRCFS with a Criminal Record check that includes a Vulnerable Sector Search, Child Abuse Registry check, Prior Contact check and Driver’s Abstract prior to the commencement of employment. Travel is required. A valid driver’s license and access to means of reliable transportation for work is a condition of employment.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and training and according to Provincial pay scale.
Please submit resumes and a cover letter to;
Jennifer Malcolm, BSW, RSW
Community Based Team Supervisor
West Region Child & Family Services Inc.
Erickson, MB R0J 0P0
Fax: (204) 448-2790
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: Wednesday October 21st, 2020
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: