Posted Sep 14, 2020 at 05:00 pm Closes Sep 28, 2020 at 05:00 pm
The Winnipeg Foundation is For Good. Forever. We help people give back to our shared community by connecting generous donors with Causes they care about For Good. We are an endowment-based public foundation, so gifts are pooled and invested, and the annual earnings are distributed back to the community Forever. Formed in 1921, we are proud to be the first community foundation in Canada. Our vision is ‘a Winnipeg where community life flourishes for all.’
The Foundation is committed to work/life balance and diversity both within the organization and in its work with the community.
We are currently recruiting for an
The Investment Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and work as a member of the finance team. They will be responsible for:
· A minimum of an MBA or MFin in finance, or related field.
· A CFA level certification or at an advanced stage of completion;
· An analytical thinker with strong statistical analysis skills and advanced office product skills with strong communication skills; · You are comfortable with working in a team environment in a dynamic office atmosphere.
What We Offer:
· A comprehensive benefits package
· Salary will be dependent on experiences and qualifications
Applications, including resume and cover letter, will be accepted up until September 25, 2020. A full position description is available on request by emailing email@example.com Check out our careers page to apply: https://careers.risepeople.com/the-winnipeg-foundation/en
The Winnipeg Foundation is committed to an inclusive, barrier free environment and will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted. If contacted to participate in the process, please advise if you require an accommodation.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: