Posted Jul 30, 2020 at 09:00 pm Closes Aug 13, 2020 at 09:00 pm
This position involves the provision of safe, timely transportation for MFNSS students. Transportation may be on a daily basis, may include transportation for extra- curricular activities and may involve unscheduled transportation. This position involves work at irregular hours, split shifts, evening, and weekend work. Bus Drivers are required to follow prescribed regulations, policies and practices as determined from time to time by both the Province and the Manitoba First Nations School System (MFNSS).
Education & Education
· Must hold a current and valid Manitoba Class Two (2) Driver’s License;
· Valid school bus driving certificate or ability to obtain;
· Five years licensed driving experience with a satisfactory driving record verified thru a Driver’s Abstract every two years:
· Knowledge of regulations contained in The Highway Traffic Act relative to the operation and maintenance of school buses, or willing to be trained;
· Knowledge of regulations and practices as required by Manitoba Education relative to the operation and maintenance of school buses or willing to be trained;
· Satisfactory Criminal Record Check & Child Abuse Registry Checks.
· Health, Dental, Pension and Employee Assistance Plans;
· Eligible to be paid during July & August;
· Paid training provided August 4-7, 2020.
Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter stating the position(s) applying for, along with (3) professional reference listings including a most recent employer to:
Successful candidates must provide satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: