Posted Jul 29, 2020 at 04:00 pm Closes Aug 12, 2020 at 04:00 pm
HOPE CENTRE IS CURRENTLY HIRING
Full – time
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30
As a member of the Hope Centre Health Care Inc., multi-disciplinary team, the Medical Receptionist will assist in the day to day operations of the Clinic. HCHC is committed to the provisions of a high standard of holistic health care that is motivated by a practical Christian concern for people.
1) ensuring the community and visitors are directed to the appropriate service component area to maintain effective patient flow,
2) receiving incoming calls, screen calls as directed and relay messages to appropriate staff,
3) answering general enquires and providing information about HCHC as requested
4) receiving, sorting and distributing all incoming mail,
1) Scheduling and maintaining appointments for all HCHC departments through the Electronic Medical System (EMR).
2) Preparing patients health records, creating and assembling new patient records, and for the overall maintenance of patients records,
3) Coding and collection of physician billing, entering codes electronically and submitting weekly to Manitoba Health .
4) Maintaining up to date filing system for all medical records. Paper system and EMR
5) Ensuring confidential handling of all laboratory results/documents and proper filing in patients documents in charts. (EMR)
6) Maintain confidentially at all times.
7) Faxing and scanning patient information into patients EMR file, in coming or out going.
Candidate must have excellent computer skills,
Previous experience working with Accuro, and medical software (EMR)
Recognized Medical Administrative Certificate or equivalent 2 years combination of education and experience,
Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of medical terminology required.
Applicant should submit resume and references by to:
Hope Centre Health Care Inc,
240 Powers Street,
Winnipeg, Mb R2W 5L1, Or
Attention: Giselle Lamy
We thank you for your interest, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: