Posted Jul 29, 2020 at 01:30 pm Closes Aug 12, 2020 at 01:30 pm
Customer Service Representative - Casual Term Position
First Nations Bank of Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Service team in our Winnipeg, Manitoba branch. As a Customer Service Representative you will assist customers with a variety of financial activities, like making deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, and cashing cheques. As you get to know our customers, you will be able to help them identify some of their financial needs and provide them the best solution through First Nations Bank’s products and services, while adhering to internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
Qualified Candidates Must
• Experience in working with and providing services to First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples complimented with a strong cultural understanding
• Be passionate about providing an exemplary level of customer service
• Have a keen eye for detail and perform duties with a high level of accuracy/completeness
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be punctual and provide a solid ongoing attendance record
• Be highly adaptable, professional and efficient
• Have the ability to display politeness and patience at all times
• Be a highly motivated team player who works well under supervision
• Enjoy working with others and display an ongoing strong support to the team
• Be committed with a passion to learn, grow and succeed
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: