Posted Feb 14, 2020 at 04:15 pm Closes Feb 28, 2020 at 04:15 pm
CHILD AND FAMILY ALL NATIONS COORDINATED RESPONSE NETWORK
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - COMPETITION # 2020-841
TWO POSITIONS OPEN
ANCR (Child and Family All Nations Coordinated Response Network) delivers centralized, essential intake services that are part of the comprehensive and coordinated child and family services system in the Winnipeg region. We provide crisis response and intake case services, conduct abuse investigations and offer preventative programs and services.
ANCR is generally the first point of contact with the child and family services system. We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. ANCR receives both emergency and non-emergency calls, with highly qualified staff making initial assessments and referring callers to ongoing services as appropriate.
POSITION: Abuse Investigations Administrative Assistant – 1 Term Position & 1 Perm position
SALARY: $41,259 to $47,157 per year
CLOSING DATE: February 28, 2020
Preference will be given to Indigenous candidates. Applicants are encouraged to self-declare.
· Grade 12 plus a certificate in a 1 year Administrative Course, or a combination of relevant experience and education.
· At least 2 years experience in an administrative support role.
· Experience in the areas of reception, processing mail, and filing.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills to respectfully and effectively interact with agency collaterals, staff and the public
· Demonstrated ability to work under minimum supervision and in a team setting.
· Must possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Ability to achieve quality results while handling multiple tasks and experience in adapting to a changing workplace.
· Knowledge of department programs and experience with Intake Module/CFSIS would be an asset.
A satisfactory criminal records, CFS prior contact and Child Abuse Registry check is required for all ANCR positions. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
· Types, edits, formats and transcribes reports, forms, correspondence, files, recordings, minutes, case planning notes and other material as assigned by the unit supervisor.
· Maintains files in accordance with ANCR policy & provincial standards.
· Prepares daily and monthly unit statistics.
· Receives, screens, assesses, transfers telephone calls and takes messages.
· Maintains attendance records, monitors, records, and relays information regarding staff whereabouts.
· Manages incoming and outgoing mail.
· Coordinates meetings and meeting spaces, attends meeting as required and takes minutes at the direction of the supervisor.
· Enters information on CFSIS and the Intake Module as required.
· Provides support to other administrative staff and coverage for the ANCR Receptionist as needed.
All qualified internal candidates will be considered first. Testing may form a part of the screening/selection process.
We seek diversity in our workplace.
Your cover letter and resume must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please submit your resume with cover letter and competition number to:
Child and Family All Nations Coordinated Response Network
835 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3G 0N6
FAX: 944-4182 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: