Posted Feb 12, 2020 at 08:00 pm Closes Feb 26, 2020 at 08:00 pm
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
eHealth Privacy Officer
Do you see have a keen understanding on the importance of privacy law compliance when it comes to health? Do you have experience in policy development and implementation? Are you analytical and detail orientated? If you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading this ad for your opportunity to support the movement of improving the health status of First Nations people in Manitoba.
The First Nations Health and Social Secretariat of Manitoba (FNHSSM) is currently hiring an eHealth Privacy Officer. The eHealth Privacy Officer will work within our eHealth Department and will provide regional support to all 63 Manitoba First Nations to enhance local privacy and information management.
What can FNHSSM offer you? Too much to list but here are some of the highlights:
· Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and 5% employer matched pension plan;
· Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, excellent bus service available to all corners of the city;
· FNHSSM is an employer that genuinely cares, we care about our employees and treat them like our family.
What are we looking for? We’ll keep this brief, so we don’t bore you:
· We would prefer someone who has a degree in Information Management, Public Administration, Information Access, Health Administration, Privacy or Law; or and equivalent work experience;
· It would be an asset if you have your Certified Information Privacy Professional Canada designation, if not then you must have a willingness to undertake this certification;
· Communication and relationship building skills are key, we really need someone who can work well with other health professionals and key stakeholders.
Does this all sound great to you? If so please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions or would like to review the job description feel free to contact our Director of Human Resources at 204-794-4025. This position will be open until filled, resumes to be reviewed on February 26, 2020 at 4:30 PM CST.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to voluntarily indicate in their covering letter if they are from any of the following groups: women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: