Posted Sep 9, 2019 at 02:00 pm Closes Oct 7, 2019 at 02:00 pm
Are you an Indigenous person looking for an exciting career in Banking? Apply Now!
Our client is looking for a Member Service Representative. You play an important role in identifying and meeting member needs by delivering excellent service, giving advice and building relationships.
· Provide a broad range of face-to-face services to members including (but not limited to) processing deposits, withdrawals, loan and utility payments, money orders, credit card advances and cheque cashing
· Build relationships with existing and new members, seeking opportunities that are the best fit for the individual needs of each member
· Identify opportunities to meet member needs beyond their original request, and refer those members to other specialists within the credit union as needed
Contribute to overall business development through excellent service, product knowledge and quality referrals
· Minimum grade 12 diploma or GED
· Previous banking experience and/or experience working with the public is preferred
· Strong customer sales and service skills
· Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient with computer applications, programs
As one of Manitoba’s Top Employers (2018), your employer is supportive and inclusive of Indigenous culture, and traditions while focused on the greater community. You’ll be motivated by shared values and encouraged to always think about how, through financial sustainability, we can do more for our members, our employees and our community.
This means that you’ll be working for an organization that…
· puts people, planet and prosperity first,
· values Indigenous culture and traditions, diversity and inclusion,
· is focused on social and environmental responsibility,
· supports employees through training programs and long-term career development,
· offers a competitive total compensation program which includes bonuses, a matched pension program, and health and dental benefits
If doing things differently and doing more is part of who you are, join us on a rewarding journey where your personal aspirations and career goals can align.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone who applies but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job will be posted until position(s) are filled.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: