Posted Aug 14, 2019 at 03:30 pm Closes Aug 28, 2019 at 03:30 pm
REQUIRED: 6 Month Term Family Enhancement Worker
LOCATION: KSMA Sub-Office, 585 Century, Winnipeg
Under the supervision of the Family Enhancement Coordinator the Family Enhancement Worker participates in the development and implementation of a range of goal oriented preventions to children and their families or to children in care.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
· Bachelor of Social Work Degree or education & training in related field.
· Knowledge of social work, child welfare, Manitoba CFS Act and Program Standards.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in computers – specifically the Child and Family Service Information System (CFSIS) and Microsoft.
· Knowledge of Aboriginal Justice Inquiry – Child Welfare Initiative.
· Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
· Applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent.
· Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Risk Assessment and Child Abuse Registry Check.
APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
SALARY: To commensurate with Education and Experience
DEADLINE DATE: August 27, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to: Kinosao Sipi Minisowin Agency
Attention: Rosalie Throop
P.O. Box 640
Marked “Personal & Confidential”
Norway House, Manitoba R0B 1B0
Or fax to: (204) 359-8654
Attention: Personnel Department
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: