Posted Aug 13, 2019 at 09:30 pm Closes Aug 27, 2019 at 09:30 pm
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
IK Health Nurse Researcher FT - Term
Do you see the need for improvement in the lives of First Nations people of Manitoba in regards to kidney health care? Do you want autonomy over your work while helping to make a real difference? Are you a nurse who wants to make a positive difference in healthcare? If you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading this ad for your opportunity to support the movement of improving the health status of First Nations people in Manitoba.
FNHSSM is currently hiring a Nurse Researcher for the IK-Health project that will explore “improving responsiveness across the continuum of kidney health care in rural and remote Manitoba First Nations Communities.
What can FNHSSM offer you? Too much to list but here are some of the highlights:
· Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and 5% employer matched pension plan;
· Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, excellent bus service available to all corners of the city;
· This position is full-time days, no shift work;
· FNHSSM is an employer that genuinely cares, we care about our employees and treat them like our family.
What are we looking for? We’ll keep this brief so we don’t bore you:
· We would prefer someone with a Bachelor of Nursing degree with five years of related work experience;
· If you have experience in conducting research in relation to issues in First Nations health, then we definitely want you to apply. If you don’t have experience in this then we would need someone with extensive knowledge in First Nations culture, language, history, governance and issues;
· Communication and relationship building skills are key, we really need someone who can write and present orally.
Does this all sound great to you? If so please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions or would like to review the job description feel free to contact our Director of Human Resources at 204-794-4025. This position will be open until filled, first round of resumes will be reviewed on August 27th, 2019 at 4:30PM (CST).
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to voluntarily indicate in their covering letter if they are from any of the following groups: women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities.
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: