Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 03:00 pm Closes Jun 26, 2019 at 03:00 pm
First Nations of Northern Manitoba Child and Family Services Authority
FINANCIAL ANALYST MAINTENANCE Term Position
The First Nations of Northern Manitoba Child and Family Services Authority (Northern Authority) is responsible for administering and providing for the delivery of child and family services (CFS) to twenty-seven First Nation communities through seven mandated First Nations CFS agencies.
The Financial Analyst Maintenance position is responsible for Child Maintenance reconciliation and analysis
· 4 year Business Commerce or 2 year Accounting Diploma from a recognized educational institution
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in financial analysis and forecasting
· Experience working with child maintenance billings at an CFS agency or government level
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to relay information effectively & efficiently.
· Advanced working knowledge of Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Experience handling sensitive and confidential material in professional manner.
· Demonstrate initiative and takes direction well.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to speak Cree, Dene and/or Oji-Cree is a definite asset.
Conditions of Employment:
· Provide a satisfactory criminal records check, child abuse registry check and prior contact check prior to commencing employment.
· Valid Manitoba Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
· Travel to northern Manitoba communities and around the Winnipeg area may be required.
· Please ensure your cover letter and resume clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications and include two (2) professional references.
Deadline for Applications: June 26, 2019
Advertisement # NA79
First Nations of Northern Manitoba
Child and Family Services Authority
1616 King Edward Street
Winnipeg Manitoba R3H 0R5
Fax: (204) 942-1858
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resume if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
"We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted."
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: