Posted Mar 14, 2019 at 05:00 pm Closes Mar 28, 2019 at 05:00 pm
Please note: Only applicants that submit a cover letter and resume including job posting #2019-010 will be considered.
Overall purpose of this position
To provide executive-level administrative support for the Executive Director of Animikii Ozoson Child and Family Services and to oversee the day to day operation of the agency. Provision of highly effective, confidential Executive Administrative assistance may be provided periodically to the Finance Director as well as the Director of Human Resources.
· Provide Administrative support to the Executive Director, which includes (but is not limited to) managing calendar, appointments and email, preparing correspondence, creating templates for documents, creating and maintaining paper and electronic files, attending meetings, preparing accurate minutes and notes for distribution and circulation, creating and maintaining variety of tracking database systems
· Maintain utmost confidentiality and sensitivity on behalf of the Executive Director’s Office at all times, both internally and externally
· Make travel arrangements for Executive Director and coordinate special events as necessary (such as Board meetings, AGM etc);
· Provide administrative support for Board of Directors including, but not limited to: maintaining accurate record of Board member information, scheduling meetings as requested, update and distribute Board manual, record, create, prepare and circulate accurate minutes and notes.
· Serve as liaison for the Executive Director internally and externally with agency staff, Board of Directors, the Authority, collaterals;
· Direct liaison between the agency and the IT department. (responsible for computer issues; new employee start up, set up, telephones, etc)
· Oversee day to day operations of the agency, which includes (but is not limited to) inventory control, ordering supplies, coordinating with trades for repairs, etc,
All hiring is subject to a satisfactory Criminal Records Check and Child Abuse Registry Check and Prior Contact Check.
The ability to speak Ojibwa is considered a definite asset. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are asked to self-declare in their cover letter along with describing how they meet the above qualifications. This position requires a valid Manitoba driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle as there may be travel involved.
We thank all who apply, however, only those that apply in the manner requested and selected for an interview will be contacted. Only applicants that submit a cover letter and resume including job posting# will be considered.
Applications will be accepted until 4 pm March 28, 2019. Please submit cover letter and resume with references (including email addresses) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: