Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 09:45 pm Closes Jan 25, 2019 at 09:45 pm
Working in a collaborative setting, the person filling this role has strong interpersonal skills and organization ability and experience in mediation and other dispute resolution techniques.
· Experience in mediation and other dispute resolution techniques
· Knowledge and experience in case development processes, administration and documentation
· Thorough understanding of the principles of Restorative Justice and nonviolent conflict resolution
· Strong communications skills: ability to initiate and manage difficult conversations, good telephone manner, strong one-on-one relational skills
· Strong organization skills
· Related / relevant post-secondary education
· Able to deliver oral and written reports and updates clearly and concisely
· Capacity to work independently and as part of a team
· Able to relate to people from diverse backgrounds
· Understand and relate well to volunteers
· Commitment to ongoing learning
· High self-awareness
· Excellent computer skills
Mediation Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, employee assistance program, and matching RRSP. The salary range for this position is $32,550 – 41,250 per annum based on education and experience.
Who we are:
Mediation Services is a non-profit organization with a social enterprise based in Winnipeg MB. Our purpose is facilitating peaceful interactions to transform relationships.
- Caring – demonstrating openness, compassion and empathy for people and situations and a desire to help others.
- Collaboration – fostering relationships and better outcomes through working together
- Empower – Providing resources, tools and practice to build knowledge, develop accountability and grow in capacity and confidence.
- Integrity – living out our principles of restorative justice and conflict resolution.
Application deadline is January 28 at noon. Please apply with a cover letter and resume by email:
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: