Posted May 25, 2023 at 03:00 pm Closes Jun 22, 2023 at 03:00 pm
First Nations of Northern Manitoba Child and Family Services Authority
The First Nations of Northern Manitoba Child and Family Services Authority (Northern Authority) is responsible for administering and providing for the delivery of child and family services (CFS) to twenty-seven First Nation communities through seven mandated First Nations CFS agencies.
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for providing exceptional administrative support for the Manager of the Northern Initiative and Development Unit, Serve as a liaison between management, unit staff, collaterals, and other departments. This includes reviewing, screening, and answering emails, addressing a variety of questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, directing calls appropriately for resolution and others administrative functions.
· Three to five years’ prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team.
· Minutes/Note Taking
· Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
· Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
· Excellent organization and time-management skills.
· Ability to implement standard office procedures/practices and able to operate office equipment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with high-level executives.
· Ability Experience handling sensitive and confidential material in a professional manner.
· Strong verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate information.
· Experience handling sensitive and confidential material in a professional manner.
· Excellent accuracy when preparing documents and entering data.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrate initiative and takes direction well.
Conditions of Employment:
· Must provide a satisfactory criminal records check, child abuse registry check and prior contact check prior to starting employment.
· Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
· Please ensure your cover letter and resume clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications and include two (2) professional references.
· $35,000 to $40,000
"We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted."
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resume if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits:
Log in or Create an Account to apply.