Posted Mar 14, 2023 at 04:45 pm Closes Apr 11, 2023 at 04:45 pm
About this opportunity:
• You must be available to work evenings and Saturdays (37.5 hours per week)
• You must be willing to work at any of our Winnipeg locations
• The position offers health and dental benefits, matched pension plan, 3-week paid vacation, and more
• You will find a diverse and inclusive environment to develop your skills and growth your career
In this position you will be a representative of credit union products and services. You will help members make choices about their finances by answering their questions and giving advice about our products and services. You will also refer members to other specialists within the credit union.
What you will do each day:
• Provide service to credit union members and visitors in a polite and professional manner.
• Understand the credit union members’ needs so you can help them decide which services and products are best for them
• Give advice and support to members on credit union product
• Process cash and cheque deposits, withdrawal, loan and utility payments, money orders, etc.
• Help find new people to become members of credit union
• Deal with member complaints and problems when possible. If you need to, refer the more difficult problems to the appropriate person or department.
• Follow all credit union policies and procedures on internal control and risk management. These policies include security requirements for cash custody and safeguarding, frauds, forgeries, and robbery procedures.
• Keep any information you learn about members strictly private.
To do this job, you must have:
• Grade 12 diploma
• 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a similar job
• Strong English oral and written communication skills
• Experience handling cash, including counting and balancing activities
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to build good relationships with other people
• Strong attention to details with the ability to act and learn from getting feedback
• Ability to work independently and take on new projects
• Ability to do many different activities at the same time and to stay organized
• Experience with computer programs such as Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Apply to Tamara@amik.ca
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits:
Log in or Create an Account to apply.