Posted Nov 24, 2022 at 09:00 pm Closes Dec 8, 2022 at 09:00 pm
Career Development Facilitator
The Career Development facilitator works under the supervisory function of the Coordination Team.
The Career Development facilitator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of career development and entrepreneurship education for Manitoba First Nations schools with particular emphasis on middle and senior years. The Career Development facilitator will provide an interdisciplinary approach to career development and ensure an effective delivery system that links education, technical vocational education and career development.
· Bachelor of Education degree with a Guidance Counselling designation and three years related work experience in career development
· Strong understanding of First Nations communities and governance structures;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience in preparing presentations and written information for various audiences;
· Ability to facilitate community or group planning
· Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, organization and community development skills;
· Computer literate and proficient.
· Ability to travel to First Nations throughout Manitoba
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter (please state position title applying for), along with (3) professional reference listings by 4:00 p.m. on December 7, 2022 to:
Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre Inc.
2-1100 Waverley Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 3X9
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 204.942.2490
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. MFNERC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for all employees. Successful candidates will be required to show proof of the vaccination. Preference will be given to qualified First Nations applicants; applicants are asked to self-declare in their resume or cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted. Successful candidates must provide satisfactory criminal and child abuse registry checks.
Please visit our website at www.mfnerc.com
Posted: November 23, 2022
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: