Who we're looking for
About the Job
We are currently hiring Call Centre French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands from the comfort and safety of your own home?
Our French Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, We Offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Industry leading benefits
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Receive and respond to inbound calls gather and verify required information
- Actively listen to the customer, taking their request for product or services.
- Develop/present customer service solutions and/or suggest additional items, cross sell, up sell
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
Working as a French Bilingual Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- French Bilingual a must.
- Some University or Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least six months’ customer service experience and sales experience
- Past retail or direct sales experience will be considered an asset
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Must successfully pass a background check if required.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Benefits: Competitive Salary, plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Ready to apply? Submit your application to Tamara@amik.ca