Posted Sep 22, 2022 at 03:00 pm Closes Oct 6, 2022 at 03:00 pm
TITLE: SP4 Leaf Rapids Case Manager – Thompson office.
The case Manager reports to the Thompson Unit Supervisor and is responsible for providing services to CFS clients who need Child and Family Services. The Case Manager also completes the assessments, crisis intervention, supportive counselling, and development of service plans, and assists with basic needs, advocacy, and referral services.
· To organize, present and record information in a clear, concise, complete, accurate and timely manner allowing third parties to understand the decision for the need for further action
· Ability to maintain case files in compliance with the standards, policies and procedures of the Child and Family Services System.
· Prepare documentation to support special needs applications, out-of-home placements, services to families, and all other documentation requirements to serve the child and Family's needs.
· Assess risk for child safety and conduct child development and Family functioning assessments.
· Implement and evaluate and adjust case plans in collaboration with the client and others to establish goals and meet diverse client and Family
· Bachelor of Social Work, other combinations of education and experience will be considered
· Knowledge and experience in applying therapeutic approaches to children and families
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent crisis intervention skills
· Basic computer literacy
· Proven ability to work as an integral member of a team
· Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively under pressure
· Demonstrated experience and skills in working with various ethnic/racial backgrounds with a specific focus on the aboriginal issues
· Must possess a valid Manitoba Driver’s License & be able to provide a clean Child Abuse Registry/Prior Contact & Criminal Record Check upon hire
Salary: $ 60,019.00 - $66,682Annually.
Closing date: October 6, 2022 4:00 p.m.
Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0
Phone: 204-484-2341 Fax: 204-484-2351
This employer accepts online applications via AMIK.ca! Apply online now for the following benefits: